The Angle Iron
The Angle Iron is used as a training golf club for golfers to better there pitching and chipping game. The idea behind the angle in the club is to have your swing at the perfect position while swinging through the golf ball. You can benefit in more then one way from the Angle Iron.
With the Angle Iron you're guaranteed to see the following benefits in your golf game.
- Allows for the perfect feel of how chipping and pitching should be done.
- Develops better hand release and timing.
- Eliminates your slice for good.
- Five settings allow the angle to gradually increase.
- Pitching & Chipping will become star points of your golf game.
- Develops technique used for sand trap shots.
The Angle Iron is used only for training though and can't be used as a legitimate club when in tournament or league play because it's against the rules of golfing. However using it to practise with will make your short game 100% better or your money back guaranteed.